Tuesday 1 April 2014

Birthday Celebrations

I celebrated my 31st (cough) Birthday on Friday for the 10th time.

It all started with receiving some great gifts from my family and friends - I am so excited about the interchangeable circular needles and my own Sonos player - this is in my sewing room so I can listen to Radio 2 in peace whilst sewing.


And look I got some lovely Cath Kidston fabric thanks Lesley - which Tilly has already told me she wants me to make her a skirt out of. And I absolutely love my telephone teapot and cup and British goodies.

So after school drop off I had a coffee at the Other Brother Coffee shop - my favorite, followed by a free Mani, so I treated myself to a pedi too, it was so lovely to be pampered for an hour


Then I hit the shops for a spot of retail therapy



And later that evening we enjoyed the best meal out ever as voted by all of us - we decided to go to a tapas bar in the city called Cafe Ba Ba Reeba - a true authentic Spanish tapas bar, where we and the girls thoroughly loved the food and they tried so much more than we imagined


It was a great birthday and a few days later I received a fab present from my lovely Aussie family "The Freemans"


A treasure box of goodies - chocolate, wine, cheese, meats all my favorite things.... I can't wait to get tuck into these and think of my lovely friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments