Monday 25 February 2013

WW Week 7

Week 7 - Weight loss -0.8kg/1.7lbs

I'm pleased to report another good week on WW,  I am over the moon with this loss, as I was aiming for another 0.5kg to get 0.8kg is great - go me.

I started the week dreading getting on the treadmill as the Couch to 5k program upped the running time (I was on week 4) and I was a bit nervous as to whether or not I could do it, by Tuesday I'd plucked up the courage to try. The regime was brisk 5 min walking warm up, 3 min Jog, walk for 90 secs, 5 min jog, walk 2.5 min, 3 min jog, walk 90 secs, 5 min jog. It was the 5 min jog I was nervous about as it's been a long time since I've jogged for 5 min. Anyway I.m pleased to report I did, I don't know why I was so nervous as it was pretty easy. I've upped my walking speed to 3.8 mph and my jogging speed to 4.2 mph.

I've been really good all week not exceeding my daily points and I use my exercise points for food too. I've been making a really good 0-1 Point soup which helps, fill me up at lunch time, full of lovely veggies.

I've changed my weigh in day to Saturday just to give me more freedom on a Saturday just means if we go out for breakfast or lunch or dinner or even order a takeaway in, I can join in guilt free.

Take this Saturday for instance I had my breakfast and lunch as normal but in the evening we had friends round and Mr C cooked this fantastic Jamie Oliver stuffed pork loin with homemade Banoffee Pie for dessert, and although I couldn't finish all my pie, I certainly enjoyed the meal, wine, company and evening guilt free. I didn't point the meal up I just didn't have the heart too, so although I'd like to lose 0.6kg this week I don't think that's going to happen but I will try.

It's nice once in a while to have a little blow out on those points, I was straight back on it on Sunday though.

Favourite Meal - Chicken Stirfry with rice noodles - 9 WW points (5 points without the noodles)

Favourite Snack - Siggi's Yoghurt - I have come across these delicious pots of gold, they are only 2 WW points for 150g of yoghurt - delicious and so pure too.

Now I know there are yoghurts out there that might be only 1 WW point per carton but these little babies do not have anything artificial/unnatural in them at all and in my book that's a great yoghurt, and believe me I have looked at the ingredient list of nearly every single brand of yoghurt know to man.

My favorite flavor is the Orange & Ginger take a look at the ingredients - Pasteurized Skim Milk, Agave Nectar, Candied Ginger Orange Extract, Live Active Cultures - told you they were good. I'd highly recommend them.

And lastly watch this space for some of my favorite recipes I'll be sharing with you soon.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments