Sunday 3 March 2013

WW Week 8


Week 8 - Weight Loss - 0.3kg/0.66lbs

Oh what a week this has been, it started last Saturday when I weighed in with a 0.8 loss, great I thought, as we were having friends over, I could relax off WW for the night and enjoy the food and company and boy did I - a little too much......

I dare not get on the scales on Sunday to see what the damage had been but by Monday I knew I had to check, just to see and I'm glad I did, I was back up by 0.8kg oooops

So I have spent all this week being super good and exercising to stand any chance of getting back to 66.6kg or below - I knew it was going to be a disappointment for me to work so hard all week only to break even but then again, I was the one who indulged slightly too much, and it just goes to show how one day off the points can effect the weight loss.

So with that being said I am pleased with my loss, it is better than I thought it would be and I'm so pleased I wasn't reporting a gain - I would have been devastated.

I'm going to aim big this week and try for a 1.3kg/2.86lbs loss, but as long as I'm under 65kg I'll be happy.

The couch to 5k was a toughy this week, first session was brisk 5 min walk warm up followed by run for 5 mins, walk for 3, run for 5, walk for 3, run for 5 then the next session was, after warm up, run for 8 mins, walk for 5 and run for 8, last session run for 20 mins argghhhh, but I am pleased to say I did it - I ran for 20 minutes and it was so good, the last 3 minutes where the hardest though, I could feel a stitch coming on, but I felt so good and proud of myself that I had managed it.

Favorite Meal - Lamb Biryani (10 points) with a mint yoghurt dollop (1 point) - my absolute favorite meal ever and a nice glass of red to go with it (5 points) delicious

Favorite Snack - 2 small homemade oatmeal and raisin cookies (3 points each) - no chocolate this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments