Monday 11 March 2013

WW Week 9

Week 9 - Weight Loss - 0.2kg/0.44lbs

Ok so here it comes my rant and the only thing I hate about WW - the plateau stage and yep I've hit it big time with only a 0.2kg lost this week and what I hate about it the most is that - I've exercised, I've eaten right, I've been eating my daily allowance every day with limited treats, and all I get is a 0.2kg loss - I could cry but a loss is a loss, it could be worse it could have been a gain. Argghhh the frustration.

But on a better note - I've tried several new recipes this week - we've had Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu & Garlic Shrimp from Skinnytaste both were delicious, I am so glad I found her site, her meals are fresh, healthy and she points them up too bonus.

I also smartly converted a favorite recipe of ours Chicken Tortilla into a more healthier version too, by using less chicken and lower point tortillas (1 point per tortilla as compared to 3-4 for the usual ones), I could have got it lower too if I'd used reduced fat cheese too, but I didn't and although it was a hugely delicious meal it still came in at 14 points per serve a definite treat saving up for.

The training on the Couch To 5K, took a little back burner this week, so I'm going to start the week again today, I'm still deciding whether to enter this Bunny Rock 5k run as my first 5K run as a 40 year old.....as it is just after my birthday.

Favorite Meal - Chicken Cordon Bleu - points 4 per roll, scrumptiously delicious

Favorite Snack - light mini baby bel - 1 point each and satisfies my cheese tooth - most days







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments