Sunday 3 February 2013

WeightWatchers Week 3 & 4

Week 3 - Weight Loss 0.2kg/0.44lbs

Week 3 started off well, Mum & I are taking advantage of Mr C being away on a 10 work trip in Vancouver and are indulging in the meals, he's not too keen on, Stir fry with noodles being my favourite, I made a big wok full enough for both of us for 2 nights, it was delicious and packed full of veggies.

But week 3 did see us have a few more treats, plus a couple of lunches out too, mums first week here, Ruby was poorly, she had her first ever ear infections and needed antibiotics for the first time too, so Mum & I were pretty much housebound, luckily I had mum here, as it meant I could take Tilly off to preschool without disturbing Ruby.

By the weekend Ruby was better, and we got out more, Mum & I had some free time together, we spent it shopping, hunting out bargains and looking for birthday presents, and although I didn't use all my points for the week, I did use most of my extra and exercise points, it's a good job I managed the treadmill 5 times at 3.4mph.

So I wasn't expecting a great weight loss and I didn't get it, only 0.2kg/0.44lbs but a loss is a loss.

Favourite Meal - Homemade Slow Cooker Beef Stew WW points 9

Favourite Treat - Large Glass of Red Wine

Week 4 - Weight Loss 1.2kg/2.65lbs

My Mum (Nanna) left us on Sunday, back to the UK she went and we miss her so much. So with Mum gone I knew I had to pull my socks up this week and aim for a big weight loss, so with that in mind and armed with my zero point soup I went for it.

I was able to get on the treadmill 4 times and I have increased my intensity to 3.5mph plus I found an app which gets you from the couch to 5k, so I thought I'd give it a go, week 1 brisk 5 mins walk warm up, then jog for 60 secs, then walk for 90 secs for a total of 20 mins, then I continue with my walk to take me up to 45 mins - WW exercise points earned 3.

I love baking and I do a lot with the girls and for Ruby's packed lunch, and I normally like to eat what I bake too, so I'm pleased this week, despite making the most delicious looking sour cream chocolate chip muffins, that I didn't relent.

I've been super good at logging every point, pointing up my own recipes and sticking to my daily points, I love the iPad and iPhone WW apps.

Weight loss this week - 1.2kg/3.1lbs bringing my total weight loss to 4.5kg/10.2lbs I am very pleased, especially as it means I have lost over 5% of my total body weight and I get a treat whoopie, see here

Favourite Meals - General Tso Chicken - a very healthy version at only 5 WW points per serve (when recipe is halved) and the best ever WW BBQ Chicken Pizza at only 8 points - red wine optional.

BBQ Chicken Pizza WW Points 8


Favourite treat - 10 squares of Milka chocolate WW points 6 and I didn't even need to use my extra points for this treat.

Another great reason why I love WW is that I get to enjoy the occasional treat like chocolate and the odd glass of red wine too bonus.

Right I'm off to enjoy my treat.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments