Saturday 22 February 2014

From The Travelling Chaplins to Billy Bobbin

I've been umping and arghing for awhile now about changing my blog name to something that reflects more of what I do (being the crafty diva I am) and to compliment/run along side my little Etsy store.

It was such a task to come up with the name for my Etsy store, I just couldn't decide until my dad blurted out how about Billy Bobbin and I loved it, I loved it so much I ran to the computer and I finally signed up for Etsy.

With that in mind, and after a lot of procrastination and playing around with my blog, I thought why not, just do it and be done.

So it's official The Travelling Chaplins is now Billy Bobbin.

This will be my crafty little blog with a few family moments in between and of course the odd road trip, after all we aren't really travelling anymore and we will be here another couple of years for sure, due to Mr C scoring a promotion here - well done Mr C it is very well deserved.

So without further ado let me introduce you to Billy Bobbin

And please follow me if you wish

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11810319/?claim=8sq6uwws3q2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments